Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Bloom & Grow Layout

I did a 13-hour crop with my scrapping buddy Bekkie this past weekend...it was a lot of fun, but my chiropractor is not to thrilled with me as I managed to tweek my tailbone back out of place (and am paying significantly for it this week)...he really thought I was especially crazy, as he thought I said "Scrabbling" (as in the game) instead of "Scrapbooking"...wow, really? Well, the crazy things we do for the love of scrapbooking huh? (or maybe even Scrabbling?). Anyway, this is probably my most favorite "completion". I love this photo of Ellie...especially that it even shows her cute little freckles:o).


Supplies: Pink plaid patterned paper (K & Co), Green patterned paper (Authentique), Bright pink circle patterned paper (Echo Park), Scalloped tags (Jillibean Soup), Date sticker (October Afternoon), Heart stickers (Me & My Big Ideas), Butterflies (Colorbok), Pink spiral bling (BasicGrey), Pink floral rosette (Pebbles Inc), Pink heart pins (Unknown), Border punch (Fiskars)

No comments:

Post a Comment