Saturday, February 25, 2012

"I Love Being Your Mom" Layout

Over at the "Scrapping Everyday Miracles" blog they are having a challenge to create a layout about something you're passionate about. What am I passionate about? Ellie! I love being her mom...everyday she makes me smile...I am so blessed to call her my daughter! So, here's my layout:

My friend Anissa (AH Photography) took these photos last spring...
(DOUBLE CLICK to ENLARGE)
Supplies Used: Light pink (background) patterned paper-Authentique, Light pink polka dot paper-BoBunny, All other paper-Making Memories, "Love" Letters-Heidi Grace, Green Alphas-"Thickers" (American Crafts), Orange baker's twine-My Mind's Eye, Orange Ribbon-Bazzill Basics, Heart punch-Stampin' Up, Scallop edge punch-Stampin' Up, Splatter stamp-Stampin' Up, Ink-(Autumn Rose) PaperTrey Ink, 1-1/2 inch circle punch-Fiskars, Date Stamp-Smash! line (K&Co), Staples (Swingline)



3 comments:

  1. This layout totally makes me smile. You can feel the love through the screen :) And Elli looks soooo much like you, she's your mini-me, lol. Thanks for playing along with us at SEM. I'm enjoying getting to know more about you also.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cara, I love this layout! All the little touches… perfect! I'm so glad you joined in our challenge. =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the splashes of color and the pictures are wonderful. So glad you are apart of SEM! :)

    ReplyDelete