Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Snuck in some Scrapping Time Yesterday...

Somehow, some way I managed to complete another page yesterday...ok, it was partially "thought-out" (I had started working on it at the retreat I went to back in November), but I really changed it up from what I had originally planned. I decided that with these photos of these Ellie and one of her best friends, Gabi, that I should really use the "friends" sticker packet I had gotten this summer from Michaels (from Recollections brand), and I love how it turned out. I cut the big PALS banner out and used my Cricut to cut out the letters (I then kept the reverse image instead of keeping the letters). Love how it looks. Then all I really did was add a few cute smaller banners to a couple of the saying stickers and used my scallop punch (from Stampin' Up) on one of my bottom strips and that about did it. I actually finished this one in less than a couple hours...that may be just some kind of record for me...ugh?!:)))


1 comment:

  1. Such a cute, happy layout! Love the colors (as you know one of my favorite sets of papers) and your strips of paper on the diagonal. Also love your use of the negative part of the cutout too--I never can seem to remember to try that when I'm knee deep in a project, but it looks so cool! :)

    ReplyDelete