Thursday, April 12, 2012

Some Simple (Stories) Projects to Share...

I just recently made three new projects for Craft Warehouse with the new "Fabulous" line from Simple Stories. I've never used Simple Stories before, but I loved working with it...it truly was simplicity at it's best!

This first project is a divided page protector layout...my friend Amy took these photos of Ellie right after she turned 4! I 


The paper, stickers and transparency (used on bottom right) are all from Simple Stories. The divided page protector is from Doodlebug. I also used some Scotch foam tape on some of the stickers to give them dimension, and a circle punch.

Here's my Designer's Choice layout (we could basically do whatever we wanted)...and had to use the alphas and some ribbon.

Patterned paper and stickers from Simple Stories
Kraft cardstock, alphas and ribbons from American Crafts
White flower from Petaloo
Circle punches and foam tape

And lastly, here's a card I created:
It was really simple...I just used a die cut from Simple Stories along with a punched circle of the coordinating patterned paper, and attached a couple stickers (with foam tape), and added some bling (from My Mind's Eye) on a kraft cardstock base. 

Simple Stories has some great new lines...you should check them out!

No comments:

Post a Comment