Monday, May 21, 2012

Been Slacking...

Ok, not really...I've been super busy, but still not much of an excuse for not posting anything for weeks. So, Mother's Day was a few weeks ago...but as I'm just catching up with you, I'll share a layout I did for the SEM blog (in the spirit of Mother's Day). 

We were supposed to make a layout about our moms or a mother-figure in our life. 


I feel so blessed to have a close relationship with my mom despite a few hundred miles separating us, but more than that I feel beyond blessed that she and Ellie have such a great relationship...they simply adore each other! *Note: one of my mom's quirks is that she hates (and usually refuses) to have her photo taken, so I know that she's not going to be thrilled about this being posted...but MOM, you're beautiful inside and out...I love you!

Supplies Used: Kraft Cardstock (American Crafts), Green Music Paper and Orange Paper (Authentique), Red Polka Dot Paper (Cosmo Cricket), Dictionary Print Paper (Theresa Collins), Flower Stickers (K & Co.), Green Small Alphas (American Crafts-Thickers), Other Alphas (Echo Park), Foam Tape, Corner Rounder


1 comment:

  1. Wonderful layout celebrating Moms and grandmas! Love the photo, the title and those darling little flowers!

    I'm sitting on the edge of my seat waiting to see your design team layouts this month--I know I will always be inspired! :)

    ReplyDelete