Sunday, July 1, 2012

A Beautiful (Thing) Layout

I just recently made this layout for the latest Scrapping Everyday Miracles challenge...called "Created Beauty" (finding beauty in God's creation). I truly feel like one of the most beautiful things God has created (and modeled for us) is wonderful relationships...and the one between Pete and Ellie totally amazes and inspires me!

I scrap-lifted this layout from one of my favorite magazines ...Scrapbooks Etc.--now, sadly, out of publication:(, but made it my own for this special challenge. 
Woodgrain paper-My Mind's Eye
Green paper-Bazzill Basics
Alpha Rub-Ons and Alpha Stickers-Heidi Grace Designs
Heart punch-Stampin' Up!

2 comments:

  1. Love the cutouts with the wood grain paper and the cute addition of hearts and buttons!

    I was sad to see Scrapbooks, etc. go under too... :( Funny enough my last schedule issue was their last August 2012 issue so I was happy to have that one come to my door although I was really hoping to resubscribe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those circles & hearts Cara, and what a truly beautiful thing to capture.

    ReplyDelete