Thursday, September 8, 2011

A New Easter Layout

Sorry it's been awhile since I've posted. We had a busy last week with my mom, Ellie's "Mimi", visiting us (she hates having her photo taken, so I didn't even try to get any). We had fun together...we love to shop and have lunches out, and Ellie just adores her (and Mimi always spoils her terribly:o)). But now life is somewhat back to normal, and this morning I was actually able to finish a scrapbook page that I started a few weeks ago. I haven't had much time to scrap lately, so this is quite a feat!:o)

It's a double page layout...I got the general layout from an idea in the October issue of Scrapbooks Etc, and adapted it a bit to make it work with the photos I had. I used a mish-mash of papers and embellishments from all sorts of manufacturers, but I like the way it turned out.
Hope you enjoy!



No comments:

Post a Comment