Tuesday, November 29, 2011

4 More Christmas Cards to Share...

As promised, here are a few more Christmas cards to share with you...these aren't quite as "cutesy"...but a bit more on the elegant side (I guess?). 

Each of these 4 cards are made with my "leftover" scraps from the Jillibean Soup "Christmas Eve Chowder" stuff I made for Craft Warehouse.
I would not have thought of using a butterfly on a Christmas card, but fellow design team member Andrea did that on one of the cards she created, and I loved it, so thought I would try it. I just wrapped the middle with some red twine. 

This one is super similar to the one I made for Craft Warehouse, but I love the simple design, and decided to make another one. This time I added tiny "bling" to the trees and stamped the sentiment (from Studio G/Hampton Arts).

This one is really similar to the card fellow CW Design Team member Gina Hanson created. I actually like her card more...but I decided to just let mine be:o). The sentiment stamp is from Studio G/Hampton Arts (can find it in Craft Warehouse's $1 bins right now!!!)

The ribbon on this one is from American Crafts.

No comments:

Post a Comment