Monday, November 28, 2011

A Card-Making Weekend & Some Cute Christmas Cards

This long Thanksgiving weekend, I have been on a card-making mission to re-stock my parent's jewelry store with the handmade cards I sell there...my mom called me a few weeks ago, and said they were running really low on some (which is awesome because it means they're selling!:o))...and so I made a bunch. 

Since Christmas is just around the corner....here's some "cute" Christmas card inspiration for you...
Everything here is Doodlebug (the paper and sticker are from the new Santa's Workshop collection), except the stamp (which is Studio G/Hampton Arts)

Red and blue paper and elf sticker are from Doodlebug's Santa's Workshop collection
Green paper is from Authentique
Stamp is from Studio G/Hampton Arts

Paper, sticker and green ribbon from Doodlebug (older collection)

Patterned Paper is from My Mind's Eye 12 Days of Christmas Collection
Penguin is fussy cut from Jillibean Christmas Eve Chowder paper
Ribbon is from Doodlebug
Stamp is from Studio G/Hampton Arts

*Tomorrow I'll have 4 more Christmas cards to show you*

No comments:

Post a Comment