Monday, June 20, 2011

A Package from Kelly!

I have a wonderful friend named Kelly Keller from Ohio. We've been friends for about 10 years now. We met when we were both consultants for Close to My Heart, and even taught together one year at the CTMH convention. She is incredibly talented...for quite a few years, she was one of the major designers for the CTMH Idea books, she's been published many times in Paper Crafts and their special issues of "Card Creations", and is currently a designer for EK Success Brands (which includes K & Co.). She also works as a floral designer. She is humble, sweet, and a great friend. We email occasionally to keep in touch, and each year send each other birthday and Christmas packages. It was her that started the whole color-coordinated packaging with gift thing, but I've tried hard to keep doing it too, because it's so fun! I'm always excited to receive her packages and not just to see the gifts, but the way she packages things too. So...a package was on my doorstep this morning filled with this...(she knows I have a thing for bright colors!!)
Some of it you can see...an adorable watermelon dish towel (I also have a thing for watermelon!!), a raspberry lemonade scented sachet envelope (smells soooo yummy!), a fabulous stash of bright colored buttons, and a set of green notecards with pink envelopes! But what's in the other packages? A big package of foam mounting tape (how did she know I had just ran out?), a package of bright epoxy circle stickers, three spools of pink and green ribbon scrumptiousness (yes...I also have a huge LOVE of ribbon!), and some perfectly matched green and hot pink embroidery floss. Plus...check out the cute card she made me (I'm really loving that EK border punch she used!!). Thanks so much Kel!

No comments:

Post a Comment