Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Craft Warehouse First Assignment-Card

Here's a photo of the card I made (with the same Authentique papers & paper embellishments I used for the layout I posted earlier), plus I used a stamp (the heart with the little flowers) from Unity Stamp Company.  It is stamped with the VersaFine Onyx Black ink---LOVE this pad...it helps with the detail so much...I want it in other colors now!). I colored in the image with colored pencils and mineral spirits (Gamsol). The darker blue flower and the heart are "fussy cut" from the Authentique patterned paper.

 I decided to keep it pretty simple (not a lot of embellishments other than the faux pearl bling)...and I'm happy with how it turned out! 

Here's a close-up of how I colored the heart...

Tomorrow I'll post my last layout for you....

No comments:

Post a Comment