Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Craft Warehouse First Assignment-Layout #2

Here's my final project for this assignment. I created this on Friday night when I went scrapping to a local store with some friends. Thank you Erica, Bekkie and Steph for your help and input!  

This again is made with the new Authentique "Journey" collection. We were told we had to use at least 2 patterned papers, at least 2 paper embellishments (I used the bracket tag for my title...it originally said Brave Boy, so I cut out a new middle of cream cardstock and used Authentique stickers to create my title...I also used the little round "dream" tag), to use Glimmer Mist (mine was blue--and it didn't match exactly, so I used it just lightly to spritz my butterfly) and finally to use the "Resist Chipboard"--love the pattern, but since I don't have a die-cut machine, I just cut it straight--and when I tried spraying it blue, it did not match the other papers, so I didn't use it that way)
*NOTE: My friend Anissa Hayes from AH Photography took the photos.

I really enjoyed making the butterfly out of the patterned paper below...

It's definitely a beautiful line of paper...it also comes in a pink line (Uncommon) and a yellow line (Blissful). I think Craft Warehouse is the only store carrying it so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment