Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Ellie's New Do

Ellie has been wanting to get her hair cut for quite awhile now, but ever since the whole tragic "daddy haircutting experience" three years ago (don't ask!), I have not been too excited about the idea of anyone cutting her hair. But then we (ok, Ellie mostly) decided that she wanted to donate her hair to Locks of Love, and so we had a goal that as soon as it got long enough for donation (10 inches), we would do it. So...yesterday I took her to my new friend Dawn Maglish in Eagle. She did such a good job, and Ellie was beaming the whole time. Here's some before and after photos...



I think it turned out really cute despite the fact that she really doesn't look like my daughter any more...but she's still awfully cute! And she LOVES it (which is all that really matters, right?).

Here she is with her friends Grace and Gabi (who just got her hair cut a few days ago too). See...she's still beaming!!


1 comment:

  1. How wonderful! I think that is absolutely amazing for a girl that age to convince her mother to cut off her hair!!! LOL

    ReplyDelete