Friday, May 20, 2011

Join Me for Craft Warehouse's Blog Party!

First, I am very excited to announce that I've been invited to be part of Craft Warehouse's 2011 Scrapbook Design Team. I entered the contest about a month ago, and got a phone call on May 5th saying I'd been chosen. I'm really honored, as I know there were many talented scrapbookers who entered. 

So, if you're not familiar with Craft Warehouse...they have 8 stores throughout Idaho, Washington and Oregon. Their stores offer a great scrapbooking department, but also have great jewelry/beading, framing, and fabric/sewing departments...as well as cute home decor items, fun games and great crafts for kids. It's one of my favorite places to visit!

Anyway, this weekend (Friday, May 20th through Sunday, May 22nd) some of their current (2010) design team is helping to host their first ever Blog Party. I'll be participating throughout the weekend, and I hope you'll join me! Click on this link: Craft Warehouse Blog to join in the fun...they'll be challenges (that you can participate in through Tuesday, May 24th at midnight) and prizes. One of the easiest ways to be a part is to post a comment on the Photography Challenge (you'll then be entered into that prize drawing). But if you ALSO participate in the other challenges and provide a link to your submission (there's rules and instructions on the blog), you will be entered for that specific challenge's prize drawing too. Plus the challenges will be really fun, and maybe even motivate to try something new that you've never tried before!

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations! Thanks for joining our blog party! Looking forward to working with you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your sweet comments on my blog Cara! I'm super excited to be working with you too--I adore your style and I think we're going to have a blast getting to know each other better this year! :)

    ReplyDelete