Tuesday, May 17, 2011

A Favorite Layout

I wanted to share one of my favorite scrapbook layouts with you. It was inspired by Robyn Werlich's layout in the August 2010 issue of Scrapbooks Etc. (my favorite magazine!). I made some changes such as adding the "tags" to the butterflies...and adapting it to make it fit my one photo. I was very happy with the results!  And, also really inspired to keep doing this as Ellie celebrates a birthday each year (asking her for a certain number of "favorites")...meaning I will do a "Five at 5" layout (yes, she's five now...which means I'm a little behind) and a "Six at 6" layout, etc. 

The Inspiration...

My take on it...

1 comment:

  1. This turned out adorable--Going in my scraplift file right now! I'll scraplift your scraplift. LOL! :)

    ReplyDelete